- Christmas Worship Schedule
- Sunday, November 27 1st Sunday of Advent
- Sunday, December 4 2nd Sunday of Advent
- Toy Ingathering for Prison Ministry CBF Global Missions Offering Emphasis
- Hanging of the Greens – 6pm Refreshments to follow (bring goodies)
- Sunday, December 11 3rd Sunday of Advent
- Children’s Musical “The Power of the King ” – 11am
- Sunday, December 18 4th Sunday of Advent
- Choir Cantata “ Emmanuel – Celebrating Heaven’s Child ” – 11am
- Church-wide Christmas Caroling to Shut-Ins – 4pm Food Collection (Bring this Sunday, if not attending 12/24)
- Saturday, December 24 Christmas Eve Communion Service – 5pm (Food Collection)
- Sunday, December 25 Christmas Day Worship Service – 10am No Sunday school
- Hanging of the Greens
Christmas is such a special time of year—a time of celebration, family, and the birth of our Lord. With this in mind, all are invited to join us as we prepare the house of our Lord to celebrate His birth. We are looking for readers as well as individuals and families to help place garland, wreaths, and candles in the Sanctuary on this festive night. If you would like to participate as a reader or help to place the garland, wreaths and more, please call Gay at 336-584-2735. Whether you are a reader or an individual, family or Sunday School Class or you just want to come and experience the Hanging of the Greens….all are welcome and encouraged to come and celebrate the beginning of Advent. Please join us for the festive night on Sunday, December 4 at 6:00 pm.
- Children’s Musical
Please join us on Sunday, December 11 during the 11:00 worship hour to watch our children in the musical “The Power of the King.” Also please be in prayer for us as we prepare for this musical as we learn more about how Jesus is the Light of our World.
- Christmas Cantata
The worship choir will present “Emmanuel – Celebrating Heaven’s Child” on Sunday, December 18 during the 11:00 service. This cantata will bring the sounds of glorious Christmas celebration that will fill the air! Souls will be stirred by unforgettable life-changing experiences such as: the incomparable and majestic carol medleys: the tender cradle-side moments with Mary and her newborn Son, Jesus and the passionate invitation to us all to allow the infant King of all kings to call our heart His home.
- Experiencing God Classes
- Starting 1/15/17
- You can choose to participate in either the morning or evening class.
- There will be a fee to cover the workbook. If you need assistance with covering the cost please see Mason Smith or Cori Lindsay.
- Church Office Hours: The church office will be closed on Fridays. There will be a pastor on call each weekend that will be available if needed. The pastor on call will be listed on the Ministry Events sheet each Sunday for the following weekend.
- Foushees in Japan!